This course covers 9 challenging topics in AP® Physics 2. Well-respected AP instructors from around the USA will lead you through video, assessment questions, and interactive activities.
Each module breaks these tricky topics into bite-sized pieces—with short instructional videos, on-screen simulations, interactive graphs, and practice problems written by many of the same people who write and grade your AP® Physics 2 exam.
* Advanced Placement® and AP® are trademarks registered and/or owned by the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, these offerings. Stand-alone units cover the most challenging concepts in the newly redesigned AP® Physics 2 curricula (based on College Board data from 2011–2013 AP® Physics B exams).
- Mastery of challenging concepts from the AP® Physics 2 curriculum
- Learn from experienced AP® Physics teachers
- Building skills and intuition through interactive simulations, graphing, data analysis and experiments
- Practice with graded exam-style questions (with explanations)
- Preparing for the AP® Physics 2 exam!