Agile/Scrum Training + Scrum Certification Prep + Mock Practice Tests - This training combines / bundles selected portions from three of our courses.
Certification preparation and practice tests are prepared keeping Scrum. org Professional Scrum Master® I (PSM I®) certification assessment in mind and follows scrum as described in the The Scrum Guide (TM). This includes topics from three of our courses.
1. Be Agile With Scrum: Scrum Training
2. Success Tips: Training for Scrum Master Certifications
3. Practice Tests for Scrum Master Certifications
- Section 1: This Section discuss Agile and Scrum Framework in detail.
- Section 2: This Section focuses on major topics in Scrum Master Certifications and discuss how to approach questions from each area.
- Section 3:This Section has 2 practice tests of 80 questions each. Questions range from basic to expert level and explanations are given while reviewing the answers.
- Completion Certificate from Udemy
- "To the point" training, less duration, more value
- Includes bonus lecture with exclusive discounts for other courses
Section 2: This Section discuss Agile and Scrum Framework in detail.
Topics covered in the session are:
- Agile Software Development
- Agile Manifesto and Principles
- Agile Methodologies
Scrum (Quick visit)
Kanban (Quick visit)
Extreme Programming (XP) (Quick visit)
- Scrum Framework
- Scrum Events
- Scrum Roles
- Artifacts are discussed in detail as part of other modules.
- Agile Monitoring
Sprint Burndown chart
Release Burndown Chart
Release Burnup Chart
Section 3: This Section focuses on major topics in Scrum Master Certifications and discuss how to approach questions from each area.
We follow the order..
Topic 1: Addressing questions from topic - Scrum Roles
Topic 2: Addressing questions from topic -Scrum Artifacts
Topic 3: Addressing questions from topic -Scrum Events
Topic 4: Addressing questions from -Scrum Basics and other Topics
Other Topics of Interest
Section 4:This Section has 2 practice tests of 80 questions each. Questions range from basic to expert level and explanations are given while reviewing the answers.
*Professional Scrum™, Professional Scrum Master™, PSM, PSM I, PSM 1, etc. is the protected brand of Scrum org.
This course is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Scrum org. This course uses content from the Scrum Guide. All the content related to Scrum Guide is taken from scrumguides org and is under the Attribution ShareAlike license of Creative Commons. Further information is accessible at http://creativecommons org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/legalcode and also described in summary form at http://creativecommons org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/.
- No prerequisite for this course. It start with a training on Agile and Scrum in first section. A basic knowledge of software development will be helpful, but not a prerequisite for this course.