EARN 3 SCRUM ALLIANCE SEU'S (Category C). SAVE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS.
You can understand Scrum in 30 minutes but it takes a lifetime to master it. Let's do both now. This course is designed to give you the background and context of Agile in relation to Scrum. It is a comprehensive overview of all the parts of Scrum. This course will teach the What's and Why's of all the Scrum Roles, Scrum Events, Scrum Artifacts, and even includes Social Agreements and other Agile Transformation Components.
Here are the components and context needed to understand and master Scrum on your teams.
This course includes:
- IT World before Agile
- The Agile Manifesto 4 Values and Principles
- Agile in 15 Minutes Overview
- Explanation of what is an Agile Team
- Explanation of the Delivery Team Role in Scrum
- Explanation of the Product Owner Role in Scrum
- Explanation of the Scrum Master Role in Scrum
- Explanation of the Managers, Stakeholders, & Executives Roles in Scrum
- Explanation of the "Other" Roles such as UX and Architects in Scrum
- Backlog Refinement Event and Tips
- Sprint Planning Event and Tips
- Daily Scrum Event and Tips
- Sprint Review Event and Tips
- Retrospective Event and Tips
- Product Backlog Artifact
- Sprint Backlog Artifact
- Bonus Materials Cover: Team Agreements, Definition of Ready, Definition of Done, Agile Champions, & Community of Practice
There is so much to learn and apply when it comes to Agile and Scrum. Adopting Scrum takes knowledge, effort and time. You will only fail at getting the most out of Scrum when you do not drive your understanding of why each part Scrum exists and how it affects the whole system to best adapt the Scrum Framework to your teams and company.
Last but not least this course will introduce you to me and the community I am building of Agile Practitioners whom want to constantly improve in all areas Agile.
- Interesting in Learning more about Agile and Scrum
- Interest in Implementing Agile and Scrum