This course will be the single biggest improvement to the bottom line of your musicianship: how you sound like, and how fun it is to listen to you. (And for other musicians - how fun it is to play with you)
Did you ever feel like your sense of rhythm is not good enough? That your playing feels "sloppy" in terms of time-keeping?
Maybe it was when you tried playing with other people, or when you were about to perform solo on stage and you noticed that you're always dragging or rushing through the chords?
I think that most musicians do, and not only in the first years of playing.
This course will be the end to this terrible feeling.
It never ceased to amaze me how despite the fact that rhythm is the foundation of everything in music, we tend to focus and work so much on all the other sexy things, like playing complex solos, jammin' with songs with dozens of chords, playing multiple instruments, and yet we still forget to dedicate even a tiny bit of work to the foundation of everything - our rhythm!
When your rhythm is OFF and you're not groovin' with the song, everybody can sense it, even if not consciously. (non-musician listeners and fellow musicians alike)
It'll simply not be pleasant either to listen to you, or to make music with you.
The good news are: working on your time keeping skills is the area that will give you the most fruitful "return on investment rate" of your time.
It's not that hard to work on it, and it does not demand a lot of time when you practice, yet the rewards are the biggest since once you do work on it - everything else that you'll play will just sound WAY BETTER.
WELCOME to The Ultimate Sense of Rhythm & Time Course
In the course we will use an all-around approach (both intellectual and sensual) to hone your sense of rhythm and give it the love that it never received before.
The result: no matter what you're going to play - it will sound way better.
You'll also leave with the best practice routine to keep maintaining and improving your sense of time, and maybe even when you're playing a new percussion instrument of your choice!
Here are some of the lesson topics that we'll work on, and how you'll achieve that rock-solid sense of time you always wanted:
- Introduction to How Rhythm Works and to The Metronome - Your Best Practice Buddy
- The #1 Most Powerful Exercise to Immensely Strengthen Your Sense of Rhythm
- How to Really GROOVE with a Song: Make Your Listeners Wanna DANCE!
- 8 Quick Tips for Instantly Improving Your Time-Keeping
- Learn Different Ways In Which the Biggest Jazz Legends Use to Tap Their Feet, to Let You Drastically Improve Your Time and Ingrain a Feeling for the Beat As a Result
- An Introduction to 14 Different Affordable Percussion Instruments That You Can Play: Improve Your Rhythm While Adding a "New Role" to Play in Jams
- Getting Familiar with Recognizing and Playing Advanced Time Signatures: 5/4, 3/4, 6/8, etc.
- A FUN Alternative to the Metronome: An App That'll Be Your Own Personal Drummer
- The Drumset for Non-Drummers: Getting to Know the Master Instrument of the Rhythm
- How to FEEL the Bass: Really Listen to It and Connect with the Bassist and the Whole Rhythm Section
- Introduction to Different Apps That'll Inspire You with New Rhythms From Around the World to YOUR Favorite Songs
- Introduction to All the Professional Rhythm & Percussion TERMS (and Jargon) You Should Know to Communicate Rhythm Professionally with Other Musicians
- What's the Vibrating Metronome? And How to Get Used to Such a Radical Way of Keeping Time
- And more!
A better sense of time that you'll feel in every aspect of your music playing is guaranteed when you soak yourself in so much good stuff about rhythm.
This course is the result of a year-long exclusive study on the subject of rhythm, designed to give every musician who will take it a much more steady and sturdy sense of time.
97$ Value Bonus: The Guitar Songs Masters Complete E-Books Library: On top of everything that's above, you'll get 8 more fancy guitar E-Books that'll help you improve your guitar life.
Why should you listen to me?
Hey! My name is Alon Cooper and I am 29 years old. I have been teaching music, both online and face to face, to tens of thousands of students in the last six years - while traveling four different continents and jammin' and performing with many different musicians. I am mainly a guitarist, pianist and harmonica player, and I also play other instruments including the flute, trumpet and more. I am constantly looking for the best ways and shortcuts to teaching music effectively - and with FUN. The student feedbacks show that I do it very well. (:
My guitar blog, GuitarSongsMasters-com, (founded 2014) where I share my tips for playing music, has a monthly readership of over 50K from over a 100 different countries and is one of the world's top five most read guitar blogs*. I am also the founder of the Harmonica Jamz-com courses and blog that has been online since 2016 and has thousands of happy students here on Udemy.
Cheers, and I'm looking forward to seeing you inside,
*According to stats by SimilarWeb-com
- A passion for improving and sounding better on your instrument.
- While the demonstrations are given on a guitar or a piano, players of other instruments will improve a lot as well.
- You'll play EVERYTHING a lot more smoothly, steadily and confidently.
- Finally, you'll achieve that ROCK-SOLID sense of rhythm & time.
- You'll be able to play "tightly" in a band or with other musicians you'll meet, and without efforts.
- You're going to have "your own private drummer" to practice with, which will make your rhythm practice a lot more fun, using two special apps.
- 97$ Value Bonus: Enjoy 8 Fancy Guitar Songs Masters E-Books on various guitar topics that'll help improve your music life.
- Bonus: Accompanying Course E-Book PDF with Exercises, Quizzes and Glossary that'll make sure you remember and ingrain the material.
- You'll learn a lot about the drumset, feel more "connected" when you play with a drummer, and enjoy listening to drums a lot more.
- You'll simply sound a lot better, since everything in music revolves around rhythm.
- Enjoy the #1 most helpful Udemy instructor: upload a video of your playing- and I'll watch and give you suggestions on how to improve.
A bit about me: I am touring the world while running my online teaching business, playing venues with a band / solo, and learning from the best musicians wherever I go. So far I've spent most of 2019 in Australia and Northern Europe. Originally I am from Tel Aviv, Israel.
I have a huge passion for passing on my knowledge and seeing others succeed. In 2014 I founded the blog GuitarSongsMasters-com, which is now one of the top five most-read guitar blogs worldwide (According to SimilarWeb-com), with a monthly readership of 100K guitar players.
I also created the accompanying Guitar Songs Masters video courses - that have gained over 50K students so far. Through the blog and the courses, I help guitar players develop their unique song-playing style, and enjoy music a lot more.
Over the last seven years I spent many months traveling through five different continents with my guitar. These days I am also working on an album. My music is often compared to the styles of Jack Johnson and John Mayer, so if you like them - you have to check it out! -Cheers, hope to hear from you soon.