Accounting is one of the most important skills for people pursuing a career in Finance.
It helps you understand whether a business is profitable.
It gives you an idea of a company’s size.
It helps you use the past in order to take action in the present and change the future.
However, it’s essential that you understand it well.
If you want to become…
- a Financial Analyst
- an Accountant
- an Auditor
- a Business Analyst
- a Financial Controller
- a Financial Manager
- a CFO
- a CEO
- an Investment Banker
- an Equity Research Analyst
- an Investor
- an Entrepreneur
- Someone who is involved with a business and would like to be successful
Then you simply have to learn Accounting and Financial Statement Analysis. There is no way around it.
But how can you do that if you have very limited time and no prior training? And how can you be sure that you are not missing an important piece of the puzzle?
Accounting & Financial Statement Analysis: Complete Training is here for you. One of the best Finance courses available on Udemy, it includes everything you’ll need. We will start from the very basics and then gradually build a solid foundation that will serve you well throughout your career.
What makes this course different from the rest of the Accounting courses that are out there?
- High quality of production – HD video and animations (This isn’t a collection of boring lectures!)
- Knowledgeable instructor (experience in Big 4 Accounting + Master in Finance)
- Financial Statement Analysis: We will learn how to use information about the past in order to predict how a business will fare in the future
- Extensive Case Studies that will help you reinforce everything that you’ve learned
- Excellent support: If you don’t understand a concept or you simply want to drop us a line, you’ll receive an answer within two business days
- Dynamic: We don’t want to waste your time! The instructor keeps up a very good pace throughout the whole course.
How come accounting is so important?
It’s about money, right? If you want to understand how money is coming in and going out of a business, you will have to learn accounting.
Here are 5 more reasons why you should take this course and learn accounting:
- Jobs. A solid understanding of accounting usually lands you a sweet job as an accountant and opens doors for a number of career paths.
- Promotions. Accountants are promoted very easily inside large corporations
- Mick Jagger studied accounting
- Secure Future. Accounting skills remain with you and provide extra security. You won’t ever have to fear unemployment
- Girls dig accountants! Guys who can tell the difference between debits and credits are proven to be the most popular with women
Please don’t forget that the course comes with Udemy’s 30-day unconditional money-back-in-full guarantee. And why not give such a guarantee, when we are convinced that the course will provide a ton of value for you?
Enroll today and let's start this journey together!
- No prior knowledge of accounting is assumed or needed
- There is nothing to buy or pay for - everything is included for free
- You'll need a notebook and a pen
- Understand bookkeeping records
- Build an Income Statement
- Build a Balance Sheet
- Understand the accounting equation and the principle of double entry
- Tell the difference between debits and credits
- Account for the difference between income and cash
- Navigate through Financial Reports with ease
- Perform Vertical and Horizontal Analysis
- Calculate Liquidity, Solvency, Profitability and Growth ratios
- Analyze a company's performance based on the figures in its annual report
365 Careers is the #1 best-selling provider of finance courses on Udemy. The company’s courses have been taken by more than 1,000,000 students in 210 countries. People working at world-class firms like Apple, PayPal, and Citibank have completed 365 Careers trainings.
Currently, the firm focuses on the following topics on Udemy:
1) Finance – Finance fundamentals, Financial modeling in Excel, Valuation, Accounting, Capital budgeting, Financial statement analysis (FSA), Investment banking (IB), Leveraged buyout (LBO), Financial planning and analysis (FP&A), Corporate budgeting, applying Python for Finance, Tesla valuation case study, CFA, ACCA, and CPA
2) Data science – Statistics, Mathematics, Probability, SQL, Python programming, Python for Finance, Business Intelligence, R, Machine Learning, TensorFlow, Tableau, the integration of SQL and Tableau, the integration of SQL, Python, Tableau, Power BI, Credit Risk Modeling, and Credit Analytics
3) Entrepreneurship – Business Strategy, Management and HR Management, Marketing, Decision Making, Negotiation, and Persuasion, Tesla's Strategy and Marketing
4) Office productivity – Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook
5) Blockchain for Business
All of the company’s courses are:
By choosing 365 Careers, you make sure you will learn from proven experts, who have a passion for teaching, and can take you from beginner to pro in the shortest possible amount of time.
If you want to become a financial analyst, a finance manager, an FP&A analyst, an investment banker, a business executive, an entrepreneur, a business intelligence analyst, a data analyst, or a data scientist, 365 Careers’ courses are the perfect place to start.