Piano Style Rhythm #1: Chimes, Westminster Chimes & Bells
In this course, you will learn the following skills:
1. Learn Quartal Sounds
2. Use Right Hand Fixed Fingers for Chimes & Bells Effect
3. Use Left Hand Fixed Fingers for Chimes & Bells Effect
4. Know where to strike the BELL sounds
5. Know how to create Westminster Chimes
6. Play the first line of Joy to the World to create Bell Sounds
7. Play the first line of Joy to the World in normal chord progression
8. Reharmonize the first line of Joy to the World with Circle of 5ths with Advanced Chords
Musicians use different rhythms and piano styles to create professional sounds to 'wow' the audience.
All you need is a slight of change in rhythm and to know where to play on the keyboard. If you play in higher octaves, the sounds are fun and tingling. Audience loves to hear the soft sounds effect. If you play in lower octaves, the sounds are dramatic to stimulate a nostalgic emotional mood.
Music and sounds are fun to create!
It turns your piece of music into a dramatic production. Music and sound effects can be used to:
- create mood and atmosphere
- build tension
- strengthen an emotion
- help set the scene
- indicate a change of time or location
- focus attention on to a particular mood
Join us and have fun with these "Chimes & Bells" effect,
Rosa's Online School:
Teaching 93 Courses on Music & Piano Courses!
OVER 74,000 Successful students have already taken my online courses since July 2014 with many 5 Star Reviews
About Rosa's online course at Udemy:
- Over 74,000 very happy students already in my Udemy classes
- See the 5 Star Reviews from VERY satisfied students
- You get free lifetime access
- All videos are at your finger tips to watch anytime & anywhere
- All future extra lectures and upgrades are always free
- Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee and that's my personal promise to your success!
- Join this happy family of students
- Have a little knowledge of chords