Learn How To Play Piano Runs Coming down in 3 Beats & Coordinate LH & RH when you play a song in 9/4 Times.
In this course, you are going to expand your horizon and contrasting beautiful piano runs coming down in 3 beats.
When we put in piano techniques, we need to learn to play in contrary motion to create artistic sounds.
if we play runs always going up, it sounds very boring.
Here's the Secret: Create artistic sounds with jumping notes. Go up and and Come Down.
Raindrop Filler notes are created in the following way:
- The notes of the Raindrops are actually coming down
- The notes are not all tumbling down
- The notes vary going up and down to create a dancing mood
- When notes go up and down but in cascading format, they dance
- You can create these raindrop fillers in 6 distinctive sounds
In this course, you are going to follow my method to play beautiful raindrop fillers in 3 beats:
Learn my Fun Practising Method:
1. Practice one hand at a time.
2. Practice with Score sheet so that you know how to fill in the runs.
3. Practice with using Chords + Rhythm notations.
4. Practice with only Chords.
5. Finally practice playing by Ear.
Enroll and I will see you inside the course,
Rosa's Online School:
Teaching 93 Courses on Music & Piano Courses!
OVER 74,000 Successful students have already taken my online courses since July 2014 with many 5 Star Reviews
About Rosa's online course at Udemy:
- Over 74,000 very happy students already in my Udemy classes
- See the 5 Star Reviews from VERY satisfied students
- You get free lifetime access
- All videos are at your finger tips to watch anytime & anywhere
- All future extra lectures and upgrades are always free
- Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee and that's my personal promise to your success!
- Join this happy family of studentsAbout Rosa's Online School:
- Students need to have some knowledge of chords