#5 Piano Secret Trick: Rosa's Polychord Hands to play Advanced chords EFFORTLESSLY - +6, +7, +9, +11, +13
Polychords are constructed from two or more separate chords. Composers and improvisers use polychords as a resource for rich and complex sounds in their music. Polychords frequently occur in jazz and modern classical music.
Many pianists are puzzled by SLASH Chords. Sometimes they express inversion chords, but many times, you can transfer that idea and read them as Polychords.
In this course, you are going to learn Polychord trick to apply to the song: "When A Child Is Born".
- You are going to discover how easy it is to play advanced chords using Right Hand Octave Shape
- You learn to think in simple triad chords
- Left Hand can follow Basic Chords
- Right Hand plays another triad chord
- When you put the two hands together to create beautiful sounds
Learn Polychord - Slash Chord Notation
• It’s written like a fraction
• The chord that is on top is played by RH
• The chord that is at the bottom is played by LH
RH / LH
LH: C RH: Em
LH: G RH: Dm
LH: C RH: G
LH: C RH: Am
LH: F RH: Am
LH: G RH: C
LH: G7 RH: F
LH: G RH: Bdim
Apply all these polychords and play beautiful sounds to "When A Child Is Born".
Once you understand the prinicples and explanation in this song, you can apply to any of your favorite song.
Rosa's Online School:
Teaching 93 Courses on Music & Piano Courses!
OVER 74,000 Successful students have already taken my online courses since July 2014 with many 5 Star Reviews
About Rosa's online course at Udemy:
- Over 74,000 very happy students already in my Udemy classes
- See the 5 Star Reviews from VERY satisfied students
- You get free lifetime access
- All videos are at your finger tips to watch anytime & anywhere
- All future extra lectures and upgrades are always free
- Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee and that's my personal promise to your success!
- Join this happy family of students
- Have a little knowledge of chords