Let me ask you:
- Do you find your piano playing boring?
- You are always using the same technique.
- You have no idea how to spice up the basic technique.
- This course is going to help you breakthrough!
- Learn secret tips to turn a basic Ballad Open 10 into 5 different variations.
- You need to know when the melody tones allow you to put in the variations.
- Believe me, your piano playing will never be the same again!
Here's the Secret: Professional musicians use the Open 10th technique in all their playing. Their hands move beyond one octave to play color tones. Learn to spot the melody tones where you can fit in the harmonic 10th, the walk up, the walk down. You will sound like a pro! Learn the secret to turn the Open 10th to a Harmonic 10th Run EFFORTLESSLY to play in the FLOW!
Enroll into the course & join my 600+ Udemy students to play piano in a FUN & CREATIVE way!
A student pays me $100 for 1/2 hour lesson, and now you are getting a super deal for 2+ hours lessons. I provide a personal one-on-one feedback & evaluation to all my students when you send me a recording of your playing in the course. This is as close as you can get to having a real a live piano teacher beside you to take your piano playing to the next level!
Struggle with Many Pianists: They do not know how to coordinate Left Hand & Right Hand.
Rosa's Method for EASY Effortless LH & RH Coordination:
1. Do not Memorize Notes
2. Learn to think in Chords
3. Think in Left Hand & Right Hand Movement
4. Feel the Beat
5. One Hand Playing at a TIME.
The Piano Course "Left Hand Piano Technique: 5 Open 10th Feel Techniques in C Key" trains all pianists to learn to play the Open 10th technique & 5 Variations into the song "Be Still & Know that I am God" in Key of C.
Day by day piano lessons are provided for 30 days so that you can focus on your practice everyday with a 1 to 2 minute video demonstration.
In the next month, You will Learn the following 5 Open 10th Feel Techniques & Variations:
1. Piano Technique 1: Quiet Open 10th
2. Piano Technique 2: Open 10th Walk Down
3. Piano Technique 3: Open Harmonic 10th Walk Up
4. Piano Technique 4: Walk Up Bass
5. Piano Technique 5: Open Harmonic 10th Run for Ending
If you apply only one Open 10th technique throughout the song, you will find your playing very monotonous. So this course teaches you how to put in different variations of the Open 10th Feel into a song to spice up your playing. Variety and Creativity are built into these lessons so that you can turn a "plain" song to dance in a variety of ways.
Videos and Lectures will teach you how to apply the Open 10th variations:
I show you a step by step process to play the song in Key of C EFFORTLESSLY. You just need to learn the piano tip to know what to concentrate so that you can practice very quickly and at ease that will even amaze yourself.
The piano videos are there to help you experience the 'quickness' of the hands, ie. to play the Open 10th with ease and in a flowing manner. Once you understand the music theory and how to train your finger muscle memory in my guided piano lessons, you will 'drift into the flow' of piano playing that sounds professional in a very quick time.
Take this Course and see you in class,
Rosa's Online School:
Teaching 93 Courses on Music & Piano Courses!
OVER 74,000 Successful students have already taken my online courses since July 2014 with many 5 Star Reviews
About Rosa's online course at Udemy:
- Over 74,000 very happy students already in my Udemy classes
- See the 5 Star Reviews from VERY satisfied students
- You get free lifetime access
- All videos are at your finger tips to watch anytime & anywhere
- All future extra lectures and upgrades are always free
- Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee and that's my personal promise to your success!
- Join this happy family of students
- This course is suitable for beginners to intermediate level piano students.
- You need a little bit of knowledge about chords.
- The instructions are good for all levels: beginners, intermeidate and advanced. Beginners students will be able to follow along easily while "Advanced" piano players will learn lots of piano tips and tricks along the way to play in the flow.
- You learn the LH Quiet Open 10th to Chords C, F, G7, D7 in C Key.
- You learn the LH Open 10th Walking Down to Chords C, F, G7 D7 in C Key.
- You learn the LH Open 10th Walking Up
- You learn the LH Open 10th Harmonic Walking Up
- You learn how to choose which Open 10th variations to use to match the melody tones
- You learn the LH & RH Harmonic 10th Run for the Ending of the Song
- You will be able to play "Be Still & Know" with music score. LH & RH Coordinatoin
- Then you learn the Rhythm of Left Hand Open 10th to see how the ‘counting’ fits into each bar. LH & RH coordination.
- You learn to play the song following music score.
- You learn to play the song using chords and rhythm.
- Finally you get to the stage of playing the song by ear paying attention to the chord progression sounds.
Rosa is the Pastor and Church Pianist for a local community church in Hong Kong for over 30 years. She graduated from University of British Columbia and received her teaching certificate specializing in Chemistry and teaching English as a second language. She taught public schools in Canada for a couple of years and then went on to receive her Master's degree in Christian Theological Ministry at Ontario Theological Seminary in Toronto. She started full time ministry with her husband in 1989 and received intensive Pastoral Counselling and Discipleship Training at Christian Disciples Church. They were ordained to become church ministers as Pastors in 1996 in a local church in Tsuen Wan and have been ministering to this same congregation for more than 20 years now.
Over the years, she has gone on church missions to Mongolia, Sydney, Nepal, India and expedition trips to the Holy Lands: Israel, Greece and Turkey. Wherever she went, she found herself taking up the music ministry and became the church pianist for that church.
Many people at church have asked her to teach them to play piano. As a result of her passion in playing piano, she started developing piano courses initially for church pianists online since 2008. The piano courses are very unique because she was finally willing to share her Unique Piano Method: Color Chord Improvisation Method known as CCI. The CCI method works for all types of music: Gospel, Pop and Standards.
This Piano Method is easy, fun and creative that you learn to play piano not only from music score sheets, but to play chords from fake books and eventually to play by ear. Students all over the world have requested for courses to teach them play standards and popular songs. As a result she developed 3 Great Reharmonization Method courses for them to play from fake books and play by ear. The Dreamy Piano Techniques courses, especially the one on Autumn Leaves is her students favorite. She has a piano website at Learn Piano With Rosa where she continues to offer new courses to her students. She also holds piano workshops for her local students and train church pianists.
With her education and expertise in teaching, her students love her piano courses and found her piano lessons extremely easy and fun to play piano. They are highly motivated to play piano and playing piano had never been more fun and satisfying for them. You can read their testimonies on her website.
She is now an instructor at Udemy. Come and join her hundreds of students to play piano in a fun and creative way.