Let me ask you:
- Do you find your piano playing boring?
- You are always using the same technique.
- You have no idea how to spice up the basic technique.
- This course is going to help you breakthrough!
- Learn secret tips to turn a basic Ballad Open 10 into 5 different variations.
- You need to know when the melody tones allow you to put in the variations.
- Believe me, your piano playing will never be the same again!
Here's the Secret: Professional musicians use the Open 10th technique in all their playing. Their hands move beyond one octave to play color tones. Learn to spot the melody tones where you can fit in the harmonic 10th, the walk up, the walk down. You will sound like a pro! Learn the secret to turn the Open 10th to a Harmonic 10th Run EFFORTLESSLY to play in the FLOW!
Enroll into the course & join my 600+ Udemy students to play piano in a FUN & CREATIVE way!
A student pays me $100 for 1/2 hour lesson, and now you are getting a super deal for 2+ hours lessons. I provide a personal one-on-one feedback & evaluation to all my students when you send me a recording of your playing in the course. This is as close as you can get to having a real a live piano teacher beside you to take your piano playing to the next level!
Struggle with Many Pianists: They do not know how to coordinate Left Hand & Right Hand.
Rosa's Method for EASY Effortless LH & RH Coordination:
1. Do not Memorize Notes
2. Learn to think in Chords
3. Think in Left Hand & Right Hand Movement
4. Feel the Beat
5. One Hand Playing at a TIME.
The Piano Course "Left Hand Piano Technique: 5 Open 10th Feel Techniques in C Key" trains all pianists to learn to play the Open 10th technique & 5 Variations into the song "Be Still & Know that I am God" in Key of C.
Day by day piano lessons are provided for 30 days so that you can focus on your practice everyday with a 1 to 2 minute video demonstration.
In the next month, You will Learn the following 5 Open 10th Feel Techniques & Variations:
1. Piano Technique 1: Quiet Open 10th
2. Piano Technique 2: Open 10th Walk Down
3. Piano Technique 3: Open Harmonic 10th Walk Up
4. Piano Technique 4: Walk Up Bass
5. Piano Technique 5: Open Harmonic 10th Run for Ending
If you apply only one Open 10th technique throughout the song, you will find your playing very monotonous. So this course teaches you how to put in different variations of the Open 10th Feel into a song to spice up your playing. Variety and Creativity are built into these lessons so that you can turn a "plain" song to dance in a variety of ways.
Videos and Lectures will teach you how to apply the Open 10th variations:
I show you a step by step process to play the song in Key of C EFFORTLESSLY. You just need to learn the piano tip to know what to concentrate so that you can practice very quickly and at ease that will even amaze yourself.
The piano videos are there to help you experience the 'quickness' of the hands, ie. to play the Open 10th with ease and in a flowing manner. Once you understand the music theory and how to train your finger muscle memory in my guided piano lessons, you will 'drift into the flow' of piano playing that sounds professional in a very quick time.
Take this Course and see you in class,
Rosa's Online School:
Teaching 93 Courses on Music & Piano Courses!
OVER 74,000 Successful students have already taken my online courses since July 2014 with many 5 Star Reviews
About Rosa's online course at Udemy:
- Over 74,000 very happy students already in my Udemy classes
- See the 5 Star Reviews from VERY satisfied students
- You get free lifetime access
- All videos are at your finger tips to watch anytime & anywhere
- All future extra lectures and upgrades are always free
- Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee and that's my personal promise to your success!
- Join this happy family of students
- This course is suitable for beginners to intermediate level piano students.
- You need a little bit of knowledge about chords.
- The instructions are good for all levels: beginners, intermeidate and advanced. Beginners students will be able to follow along easily while "Advanced" piano players will learn lots of piano tips and tricks along the way to play in the flow.