APICS CPIM Educations helps the aspirants as well as practitioners in the fields of Production and Inventory Management, Supply Change Management, Procurement & Material Management, and Purchasing & Planning to prove and improve the level of understanding in this area.
Some of the benefits of attaining the certification as we see from APICS are ability to provide more value to the Organization, build the capability and set yourself apart from peers and contribute to reduce the Costs and improve the Manufacturing and Delivery Performance.
This third set of Practice questions helps students refresh their knowledge by checking their level of understanding in Execution and Control Operations. There are two Mega kits with about 175 well designed Questions as below:
- APICS CPIM Practice Mega Kit 1 (100 Questions)
- APICS CPIM Practice Mega Kit 2 (75 Questions)
The intention of making one large kit covering the diverse topics is to create an experience close to one of the REAL exams. The topics covered Manufacturing, Forecasting, Planning (Production, Procurement and JIT) Logistics, Distribution Requirement Planning, Capacity Requirement planning, Inventory, Production activity Control, Quality, Order Promising and Customer Service.
While the questions are based on the APICS CPIM concepts many questions are scenario based. And good number of questions has combination of multiple options as the right answer to enable the aspirants consolidate their understanding to the full extent. The answers are associated with explanation on the correct answer option and why other options are not correct or not relevant in the context of the Question. Some of the answers can be correct in relevance to the scenario and best among the answer options given.
Students will agree there was long and deep thought process while designing the questions to sharpen the concepts, consolidate the understanding of concepts as well as the platform to check the level of knowledge attained. We wish you the greatest success in enriching the knowledge and certification.
We wish a great success to all our enrolled students.
- Understanding of basics in Manufacturing and Inventory Management.
- Students who already underwent training on Basics of Supply chain Management are good audience to practice exams
- Experience in one or more of the functions Such as Manufacturing, Procurement, Sourcing, Planning, Inventory management, Warehouse Management, Sales, Marketing greatly helps
- Professionals with ERP Product experience will have added advantage when concepts are clear.