UPDATE MAY-2020 - Global Accelerator, and important security and management tools: WAF, Shield, IMDS V2, Secrets Manager, Systems Manager, AWS Config, Inspector, Trusted Advisor and how all these tools work together
UPDATE MAR-2020 - Completely revised CloudFront, and S3 Sections
UPDATE FEB-2020 - Lots of newly updated material and quizzes on Elastic Load Balancing, Auto Scaling, Data Lake, Monitoring, Storage, Databases
Welcome to 2020 Practice Test for AWS Certified Solutions Architect Exam at Associate Level.
This course is for new AWS Solution Architect Exam and comes with
1. Two full-length timed-practice exams
2. Several quizzes
3. Concept videos
4. 100 Page Reference Slides that you can download
In 1 hour, you will gain substantial insight into fundamental concepts of various AWS Services
Three Steps to Success:
1. Do the Quiz + Timed Exam
2. Review Concept Videos
3. Review 100 Slide Reference (Downloadable)
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services Cloud Platform
- Realistic experience on type of questions that you would face in the certification exam
- Gain Insight into AWS Services From Certification Perspective
- Evaluate Different Architectural Choices
Chandra Lingam is an expert on Amazon Web Services, mission critical systems and machine learning. He has a rich background in systems development in both traditional IT data center and Cloud based infrastructure. For those new to AWS, he is uniquely positioned to guide you to become an expert in AWS Cloud Platform.
Prior to becoming a full-time course developer and instructor, he spent 15 years at Intel, developing and managing systems that handled hundreds of terabytes of worldwide factory data.
He has a Master's degree in Computer Science from Arizona State University, Tempe and Bachelor's degree in Computer Science from Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Madurai