Struggle with Many Pianists: They do not know how to coordinate Left Hand & Right Hand.
Rosa's Method for EASY Effortless LH & RH Coordination:
1. Do not Memorize Notes
2. Learn to think in Chords
3. Think in Left Hand & Right Hand Movement
4. Feel the Beat
5. One Hand Playing at a TIME.
You can start playing beautiful music today using this Piano Ballad Left Hand Nostalgic 10 with guided videos, just like having a teacher sitting right next to you.
A student pays me $100 for 1/2 hour lesson, and now you are getting a super deal for 2+ hours lessons. You always get life time access to my videos, a dream come true for all passionate piano students. Extra bonus service for each student: a personal one-on-one feedback & evaluation when you send me a recording of your playing in the course. This is a real experience of a live piano teacher beside you to take your piano playing to the next level!
Here's the Secret: Many professional musicians use this Piano Nosalgic 10 technique in their performance. They don't tell you. This is why you need to take this course. I am telling you all the inside secrets of what we use - and they are unbelievably simple. You do not need to go through years and years of piano lessons to play like a pro!
My video lectures will show you the secrets and piano tips of using finger cross over to make that beautiful nostalgic sound that people love to listen to!
You are going to able to learn how to coordinate both right hand and left hand easily to play a song in the flow in C Key and F Key.
The Piano Lesson "Left Hand Piano Technique: Nostaligic 10th" trains all pianists to learn to play the Nostalgic 10th into the song "I've Got Peace Like A River" in Key of C and Key of F.
Day by day piano lessons are provided for 60 days so that you can focus on your practice everyday with a 1 to 2 minute video demonstration.
Once you are able to play a song thoroughly in the Key of C, you can learn to play the song in another key. This is to help students not to restrict their piano playing in the Key of C. The problems with many students is that they get stuck in only the Key of C.
I show you a step by step process to play the song in Key of F EFFORTLESSLY. You just need to have the piano tip to know what to concentrate so that you can practice very quickly and at ease.
The piano videos are there to help you experience the 'quickness' of the hands, ie. to play the Nostalgic 10th with ease and in a flowing manner. Once you understand the music theory and how to train your finger muscle memory in my guided piano lessons, you will 'drift into the flow' of piano playing that sounds professional in a very quick time.
In the next 2 months, you will be able to learn the 7 Easy Steps to playing Left Hand Nostalgic 10 in a flowing manner using my piano method.
The piano lessons are structured in the following way:
- You learn the LH pattern of Nostalgic 10th to Chords C, F, G, D in C Key.
- You learn the LH pattern of Nostalgic 10th to Chords F, Bb, C7, G7 in F Key.
- In the beginning stage, I show you how to play I've Got Peace Like A River with music score sheet. LH & RH coordination.
- Then you learn the Rhythm of Left Hand Nostalgic 10th to see how the 'counting' fits into the bar when you play a Nostalgic 10th chord. LH & RH coordination.
- You learn to play the song following music score.
- You learn to play the song using chords and rhythm.
- Finally you get to the stage of playing the song by ear paying attention to the chord progression sounds.
As a Bonus: You also learn how to end a song properly by using the Amen Chord Ending in the Key of C and in the Key of F.
Join my students and Enroll in my course today,
Rosa's Online School:
Teaching 93 Courses on Music & Piano Courses!
OVER 74,000 Successful students have already taken my online courses since July 2014 with many 5 Star Reviews
About Rosa's online course at Udemy:
- Over 74,000 very happy students already in my Udemy classes
- See the 5 Star Reviews from VERY satisfied students
- You get free lifetime access
- All videos are at your finger tips to watch anytime & anywhere
- All future extra lectures and upgrades are always free
- Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee and that's my personal promise to your success!
- Join this happy family of students
- This course is suitable for beginners to intermediate level piano students.
- You needa little bit of knowledge about chords
- The instructions are good for all levels: beginners, intermeidate and advanced.Beginners students will be able to follow along easily while "Advanced" piano players will learn lots of piano tips and tricks along the way to play in the flow.
- By the end of the course, you will be able to play I've Got Peace Like A River with Left Hand Nostalgic 10th.
- You will be able to play I've Got Peace Like A River in Key of C
- You will be able to play I've Got Peace Like A River in Key of F
- You will learn how to put the Nostalgic 10th to fit rhythmically into a bar
- You will learn how to play Nostalgic 10th using the easy finger cross over
- You will be able to apply Nostalgic 10th to other songs in Key of C
- You will be able to apply Nostalgic 10th to other songs in Key of F
Rosa is the Pastor and Church Pianist for a local community church in Hong Kong for over 30 years. She graduated from University of British Columbia and received her teaching certificate specializing in Chemistry and teaching English as a second language. She taught public schools in Canada for a couple of years and then went on to receive her Master's degree in Christian Theological Ministry at Ontario Theological Seminary in Toronto. She started full time ministry with her husband in 1989 and received intensive Pastoral Counselling and Discipleship Training at Christian Disciples Church. They were ordained to become church ministers as Pastors in 1996 in a local church in Tsuen Wan and have been ministering to this same congregation for more than 20 years now.
Over the years, she has gone on church missions to Mongolia, Sydney, Nepal, India and expedition trips to the Holy Lands: Israel, Greece and Turkey. Wherever she went, she found herself taking up the music ministry and became the church pianist for that church.
Many people at church have asked her to teach them to play piano. As a result of her passion in playing piano, she started developing piano courses initially for church pianists online since 2008. The piano courses are very unique because she was finally willing to share her Unique Piano Method: Color Chord Improvisation Method known as CCI. The CCI method works for all types of music: Gospel, Pop and Standards.
This Piano Method is easy, fun and creative that you learn to play piano not only from music score sheets, but to play chords from fake books and eventually to play by ear. Students all over the world have requested for courses to teach them play standards and popular songs. As a result she developed 3 Great Reharmonization Method courses for them to play from fake books and play by ear. The Dreamy Piano Techniques courses, especially the one on Autumn Leaves is her students favorite. She has a piano website at Learn Piano With Rosa where she continues to offer new courses to her students. She also holds piano workshops for her local students and train church pianists.
With her education and expertise in teaching, her students love her piano courses and found her piano lessons extremely easy and fun to play piano. They are highly motivated to play piano and playing piano had never been more fun and satisfying for them. You can read their testimonies on her website.
She is now an instructor at Udemy. Come and join her hundreds of students to play piano in a fun and creative way.