In this course, I am going to demonstrate to you how to play beautiful triplet accompaniment to 6/8 songs. I will use different parts of "O Holy Night" to show you how to create dreamy Accompaniment.
On the right hand, you need to play chord inversion to create beautiful accompaniment. Learn how to vary the tones to keep the accompaniment moving.
Here's Rosa's Secret: Use Transfer Chord Technique & Triplets Groupings to play EZ accompaniment
- Learn new rhythm - 12/8 and 6/8
- Know how to distinguish these rhythm
- Learn the Transfer Chord Technique to play easy accompaniments
- Use Chord Inversions on the right hand
- Play accompaniment in Triplet Technique
You will learn the following 10 Ballad Accompaniment & Variations:
LH Accompaniment #1 - 12/8 - Double Time Ballad
LH Accompaniment #2 - 12/8 - Simple Octave Ballad
LH Accompaniment #3 - 12/8 - Octave Ballad up and down
LH Accompaniment # 4 - 12/8 - Ballad Thumb Hop
LH Accompaniment #5 - 12/8 - Ballad 10 Hop to the 3rd
LH Accompaniment #6 - 12/8 - Ballad Cross over
LH Accompaniment #7 - 12/8 - Ballad 12
LH Accompaniment #8 - 12/8 - Ballad Hop 2 Octaves
LH Accompaniment #9 - 12/8 Ballad Dance with 2 Hands
LH Accompaniment #10 - 12/8 - Ballad Dance Variation
Once you know how to apply to O Holy Night, you can play this kind of different ballad accompaniment to any songs in 6/8 time.
Rosa's Online School:
- Teaching 24 Courses on Business Successes - Udemy, Kindle, Skillshare!
- Teaching 93 Courses on Music & Piano Courses!
OVER 74,000 Successful students have already taken my online courses since July 2014 with many 5 Star Reviews
About Rosa's online course at Udemy:
- Over 74,000 very happy students already in my Udemy classes
- See the 5 Star Reviews from VERY satisfied students
- You get free lifetime access
- All videos are at your finger tips to watch anytime & anywhere
- All future extra lectures and upgrades are always free
- Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee and that's my personal promise to your success!
- Join this happy family of students
- Some basic knowledge of chords