In this course, you will learn how to turn a simple song to jazzy rhythm by SYNCOPATING the notes to the Cradle Traditional Song.
Here's Rosa's Secret: Use Half Step Slides
- using this technique creates fun sounds
- using this technique creates syncopated sounds
- using this technique makes the sound rhythmic
- you can do them anywhere in songs EFFORTLESSLY
I will show you how to create syncopated notes with using half step slides!
1. Chromatic Approach Note – Short & Quick
2. Jazzy Chromatic Approach Note
3. Approach on same note first
4. Spot the Target Notes
5. Half Step Slide - Chromatic Approach from above
6. Half Step Up - Chromatic Approach from below
7. Mix: Half Step Slide & Half Step Up
8. Approach Note + Rolling Waves
Once you know how to apply this to the Cradle Song, you will be able to apply the same principles to your favorite songs.
Create these chromatic and half step slides easily so that you can add extra rhythm to a simple song and jazz up the music.
Rosa's Online School:
Teaching 93 Courses on Music & Piano Courses!
OVER 74,000 Successful students have already taken my online courses since July 2014 with many 5 Star Reviews
About Rosa's online course at Udemy:
- Over 74,000 very happy students already in my Udemy classes
- See the 5 Star Reviews from VERY satisfied students
- You get free lifetime access
- All videos are at your finger tips to watch anytime & anywhere
- All future extra lectures and upgrades are always free
- Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee and that's my personal promise to your success!
- Join this happy family of students
- Have a little knowledge of chords