Course Fully Updated for May 2016
Learn how to eat clean 12 weeks!
Are you frustrated of starting over whenever losing weight?
Sick and tired of trying to stay motivated?
Do you feel like you'll never be as fit as you want to be?
I get how you feel because I've been there
- I know what it's like having to restrict myself from certain foods that I enjoy only to end up feeling guilty about eating them later.
- I know what it's like to go from workout program to workout program only to end up starting at square one.
- I know what it feels like to feel like I'll never lose my weight.
If you feel like you're stuck or frustrated, it's not your fault
The "12 Week Lean and Fit Nutrition Program" is your opportunity to take on your health goals head on without feeling overwhelmed.
All you have to do is do one simple action step a week.
Let's face it, many of us have busy lives and trying to figure out what to eat every single second can be time consuming.
My philosophy is simple: simplicity and consistency breeds success.
Just take a look at my personal transformation and my client transformations to see for yourself! The image is down below for you to preview!
Once I simplified the whole process by doing small action steps at a time, I lost about 20 pounds and went from 20% body fat to 9.9% body fat!
And a lot of my clients have been achieving similar results!
"I felt like I tried everything on my own. I got results but whenever I got busy I just fell off the band wagon and I just lost the motivation to keep going. Following the program I lost about 12 pounds in 2 weeks." -Francis Manaog, Pharmacist
- No longer having from program to program
- Not having to worry about staying motivated
- No more yo-yoing.
- Not having to start over any more.
- Not having to worry about what you're eating every single second.
Join The Course If You
- Want to achieve your health and fat loss goals
- Want to be pushed beyond your comfort zone
- Want to follow a simple format in losing weight.
- Want to be held accountable for your goals.
Don't Join The Course If You
- Aren't committed to your health and fat loss goals.
- Are satisfied with where you're currently at with your health.
- Are not ready to take your health to the next level.
- Don't see the value in investing in yourself.
- Are not committed to completing your goals
- Are not ready to be held accountable
"Down 13 lbs. total, I don't plan on stopping. It's become a way off life to stay active and fuel myself with the right kinds of things, and I want to continue bettering myself and getting stronger" -Ashley O'Neill, Hair Stylist
No Risk. Money 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. I believe so strongly in this course that I'll take on all the risk. If you enroll and don't like it, you can have your money back within the first 30 Days.
The Question Now Is: Are You Going To Step Up?
I've told you everything you need to know in regards to the challenge. The ball's in your court now.
You can either continue trying diet after diet, workout program after workout program or
You can join the Lean and Fit Nutrition Program where you'll be given clear steps and guidelines you need without over complicating anything.
The only thing between you and where you want to go is enrolling up for the course. Enroll Now.
- The willingness to learn
- The ability to take feedback
- The ability to take action
- Learn how to eat clean and lose weight simply
- Learn how their mindset affects their results
- Learn how to exercise effectively
- 12-Week Simple, Step-By-Step Action Steps
Emeroy is a professional dancer and entrepreneur based out of Los Angeles, CA.
He's been dancing since the age of 8 and has been teaching since 2004. He's danced and toured with international companies such as Culture Shock, Antics, and Movin' On Up Productions, performed for the Los Angeles Rose Parade, LA Sparks, and the LA Clippers, and is a two time City of Alhambra B-Boy Champion and a 2017 Prelude Las Vegas Champion.
When he isn't dancing, Emeroy runs a digital marketing agency called Vision Paradox. They've successfully helped musicians and tech companies build their online platforms, build their email list, sell out shows, and gain millions of views on their content. Their goal is to do the heavy lifting of marketing so their clients can focus on their business.