This course is for piano players who want to splash in off-beat music! Spice up your playing with jazzy rhythm!
Here is the Secret: Change the melody tones by swinging & with syncopation
Many students find it difficult to change the rhythm of a song. The reason is that we are too concerned following music score and we want to play all the specific tones on even rhythm.
In this course, you are going to find that by changing the melody tones:
1. Swing the melody tones
2. Syncopate the melody tones
3. Learn to play on the 'off-beat'
We will use the song "Jingle Bell Rock" line by line so that you have lots of practice!
- know your target tones
- swing the melody tones
- play a note a bit longer than the next one
- swing with your fingers
- dance with your fingers
- sing along
- play with some exaggeration to create different rhythm
- relax your fingers
- loosen up to play with freedom
- listen to the off-beat place
- V7 Fillers
Bonus Video: Use Contrary motion to create a FINALE Ending!
Once you know how to apply this to "Jingle Bell Rock", you will be able to apply the same principles to other songs.
Rosa's Online School:
Teaching 93 Courses on Music & Piano Courses!
OVER 74,000 Successful students have already taken my online courses since July 2014 with many 5 Star Reviews
About Rosa's online course at Udemy:
- Over 74,000 very happy students already in my Udemy classes
- See the 5 Star Reviews from VERY satisfied students
- You get free lifetime access
- All videos are at your finger tips to watch anytime & anywhere
- All future extra lectures and upgrades are always free
- Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee and that's my personal promise to your success!
- Join this happy family of students
- Have a little knowledge of chords