Are you looking for a detox program that isn't a fad diet, crazy pills, or starvation? If you are looking for a whole food, clean eating program that supports your health as well as your mind and soul then this is the program for you. This program is great for anyone who eats a lot of processed foods and wants to give themselves a clean start or those wanting learn about a healthy weight loss jumpstart. Moms, busy business professionals, and those who are on the run and forget to take the time to focus on their own health and well being are perfect candidates for this class.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you have low energy levels?
- Do you have sugar cravings?
- Do you battle with weight gain?
- Do you sleep well or have poor concentration?
- Do you eat processed foods and want to clean up your diet?
- Do you take care of everyone else and forget to take care of yourself?
In the next 12 days you can dissolve your sugar cravings, experience more energy, lose weight in a healthy manner, improve concentration, and improve your quality of sleep. Experience what it is feels like to completely purify your body and cleanse your entire system of stored up toxins that have been weighing you down for years.
You will learn:
- Effective ways to release toxins
- How to jump start your weight loss
- How to shop healthy & confidently
- Incorporating the best superfoods your body can buy
- How to cleanse without deprivation or hunger
- How primary foods affect your health
- Travel tips during your cleanse
- Motivational techniques & visualizations
Everything you consume during your 12-day Detox, is designed to give your body the best, most compact sources of nutrition. If you’re trying to lose weight, this is the perfect kick-off!
You’ll recognize the real benefit to this system is cleansing and detoxing with good nutritious whole foods. ..not chemicals or processed foods…just good clean food.
This course includes a workbook, recipe book, daily lectures, daily focus activities to keep you on track, and daily visualizations to help shift body and mind.
Here is what students are saying about the course:
"Expert Guidance on Detox
This course is great in explaining how to improve health with a 12-day detox program. The structure of the course has been well planned - each lesson is presented with great clarity in a concise, right to the point manner and the course progresses in a logical flow (day by day).This course is about as comprehensive as it should be without overwhelming me with too much information. Lisa (the instructor) covers each topic with amazing attention to detail in an engaging tone. Also, working files and external resources are generously provided whenever applicable. What impresses me most are the insights she shares based on her own experience - the practical tips that would save me a lot of time from having to figure it out myself." Michael
In a nutshell, if you're looking to learn how to improve health with a detox program, this course will help you get the job done with minimal fuss.
I would love to support you in your health and wellness goals with this 12 day detox - Total Transformation Program.
- Be willing to commit to 12 days of healthy habits.
- This course incorporates daily video lectures, a daily visualization exercise that helps shift your mindset, and a daily activity that will take a little bit of time to commit to.
- How to kick start a weight loss program in a healthy manner
- How to choose healthy foods and eliminate toxic foods
- Learn easy ways to manage stress
- Identify foods that create inflammation in the body
- Learn how sugar affects our health
- How to incorporate self care and activity into your schedule
- Visualize your goals to reach success
Lisa Metzgar, PhD is a holistic practitioner with a specialty in nutrition. She studied Biology at UCSD, Body Mind therapies at Body Mind College in San Diego, and received her PhD in Holistic Nutrition from Clayton College of Natural Health. Lisa has been in the alternative health field since 1996. She taught massage therapy and body mind retreats in San Diego, Seattle, Oakland, and Australia and is currently in private practice in Reno, NV. It is important to Lisa to be a positive example of what she teaches. She helps people through simple steps that build the foundation for a lifetime of success. Her programs are not fads or quick fixes to health issues. She loves teaching people about health and wellness and adds a fun and compassionate element to her teachings. Her mission is to help families teach their children how to break the cycle of unhealthy habits.