This Walking BASS is for LATE BEGINNERS who want to SPLASH Walking basses easily to songs!
In this course, we will concentrate on how to create walking basses in "Jingle Bell Rock" so that you can do them to other songs easily from chord to chord in simple chord progressions.
Many pianists have difficulty to count the 'timing' when walking the basses from one chord to the next. If you need to analyze the timing everytime, you can't splash the walking basses quickly.
Here's the SECRET for BEGINNERS: ALWAYS SPOT Chord I
- Spotting Chord 1, you can walk the bass from Chord V below
- Spotting Chord 1, you can walk the bass from Chord 1 below
You will learn the following concepts:
1. Chord V7 Fillers
2. Walking Bass Fillers
3. 2 Hands Coordination – Walk Up: C to C
4. Walk Up Bass
5. 2 Hands Coordination – Walk Up: G to C and C to C
6. Play Along Line 2 & 3: Walk Up G to C and C to C
7. Echo Melody Walk Down: C to C
8. Play Along: Echo Melody Walking Bass
9. Walk up: Line 6: G to C
10. Play Along: Walk Up & Walk Down – Bridge
11. Walk Back & Forth: A7 to F
12. Play Along: Walk Back & Forth
13. Walk Down: Fm to D7
14. Play Along: Walk Down: Fm to D7
15. Walking Bass: Jingle Bell Rock Section 1 – Lines 1 to 4
16. Walking Bass: Jingle Bell Rock Section 2 – Lines 5 to 9
We will apply Walking Basses to Jingle Bell Rock. Once you know how to apply to this song, you will be able to apply to other songs. Make sure you do lots of practice and you will be able to do these walking basses automatically.
Rosa's Online School:
Teaching 93 Courses on Music & Piano Courses!
OVER 74,000 Successful students have already taken my online courses since July 2014 with many 5 Star Reviews
About Rosa's online course at Udemy:
- Over 74,000 very happy students already in my Udemy classes
- See the 5 Star Reviews from VERY satisfied students
- You get free lifetime access
- All videos are at your finger tips to watch anytime & anywhere
- All future extra lectures and upgrades are always free
- Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee and that's my personal promise to your success!
- Join this happy family of students
- Have a little knowledge of chords