This Walking BASS is for LATE BEGINNERS who want to SPLASH Walking basses easily to songs!
In this course, we will concentrate on how to create walking basses in "Jingle Bell Rock" so that you can do them to other songs easily from chord to chord in simple chord progressions.
Many pianists have difficulty to count the 'timing' when walking the basses from one chord to the next. If you need to analyze the timing everytime, you can't splash the walking basses quickly.
Here's the SECRET for BEGINNERS: ALWAYS SPOT Chord I
- Spotting Chord 1, you can walk the bass from Chord V below
- Spotting Chord 1, you can walk the bass from Chord 1 below
You will learn the following concepts:
1. Chord V7 Fillers
2. Walking Bass Fillers
3. 2 Hands Coordination – Walk Up: C to C
4. Walk Up Bass
5. 2 Hands Coordination – Walk Up: G to C and C to C
6. Play Along Line 2 & 3: Walk Up G to C and C to C
7. Echo Melody Walk Down: C to C
8. Play Along: Echo Melody Walking Bass
9. Walk up: Line 6: G to C
10. Play Along: Walk Up & Walk Down – Bridge
11. Walk Back & Forth: A7 to F
12. Play Along: Walk Back & Forth
13. Walk Down: Fm to D7
14. Play Along: Walk Down: Fm to D7
15. Walking Bass: Jingle Bell Rock Section 1 – Lines 1 to 4
16. Walking Bass: Jingle Bell Rock Section 2 – Lines 5 to 9
We will apply Walking Basses to Jingle Bell Rock. Once you know how to apply to this song, you will be able to apply to other songs. Make sure you do lots of practice and you will be able to do these walking basses automatically.
Rosa's Online School:
Teaching 93 Courses on Music & Piano Courses!
OVER 74,000 Successful students have already taken my online courses since July 2014 with many 5 Star Reviews
About Rosa's online course at Udemy:
- Over 74,000 very happy students already in my Udemy classes
- See the 5 Star Reviews from VERY satisfied students
- You get free lifetime access
- All videos are at your finger tips to watch anytime & anywhere
- All future extra lectures and upgrades are always free
- Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee and that's my personal promise to your success!
- Join this happy family of students
- Have a little knowledge of chords
- CREATE drama on the Left Hand
- PLAY walking basses easily
- SPOT target notes
- WALK the bass from one chord to the next
- ROCK the walking basses
- PLAY walking basses fills
- ECHO melody walk down
- COORDINATE both hands in walking basses
- WALK up
- WALK down
- WALK back and forth
- WALK the basses in contrary motion
Rosa is the Pastor and Church Pianist for a local community church in Hong Kong for over 30 years. She graduated from University of British Columbia and received her teaching certificate specializing in Chemistry and teaching English as a second language. She taught public schools in Canada for a couple of years and then went on to receive her Master's degree in Christian Theological Ministry at Ontario Theological Seminary in Toronto. She started full time ministry with her husband in 1989 and received intensive Pastoral Counselling and Discipleship Training at Christian Disciples Church. They were ordained to become church ministers as Pastors in 1996 in a local church in Tsuen Wan and have been ministering to this same congregation for more than 20 years now.
Over the years, she has gone on church missions to Mongolia, Sydney, Nepal, India and expedition trips to the Holy Lands: Israel, Greece and Turkey. Wherever she went, she found herself taking up the music ministry and became the church pianist for that church.
Many people at church have asked her to teach them to play piano. As a result of her passion in playing piano, she started developing piano courses initially for church pianists online since 2008. The piano courses are very unique because she was finally willing to share her Unique Piano Method: Color Chord Improvisation Method known as CCI. The CCI method works for all types of music: Gospel, Pop and Standards.
This Piano Method is easy, fun and creative that you learn to play piano not only from music score sheets, but to play chords from fake books and eventually to play by ear. Students all over the world have requested for courses to teach them play standards and popular songs. As a result she developed 3 Great Reharmonization Method courses for them to play from fake books and play by ear. The Dreamy Piano Techniques courses, especially the one on Autumn Leaves is her students favorite. She has a piano website at Learn Piano With Rosa where she continues to offer new courses to her students. She also holds piano workshops for her local students and train church pianists.
With her education and expertise in teaching, her students love her piano courses and found her piano lessons extremely easy and fun to play piano. They are highly motivated to play piano and playing piano had never been more fun and satisfying for them. You can read their testimonies on her website.
She is now an instructor at Udemy. Come and join her hundreds of students to play piano in a fun and creative way.