CALLING ALL ROCKERS AND ROCKETTES WHO PLAY GUITAR
This course is right for you IF:
- You've just learned how to play the guitar through an online class and are unsure of where to go next.
- Your guitar playing is getting stale and uninteresting to you - you are bored with your current playing
- You want to learn and try something new
- You are looking for a guitar challenge to take your playing to the next level!
This class will teach you 100+ of the best guitar riffs ever created from the 60's to the 90's - and, as a beginner, you can play them too! These songs are hot and the guitar tracks are even HOTTER! You are going to learn how to play the most famous parts of songs from your favorite bands.
STUCK IN A RUT? LOOKING FOR A NEW SPARK IN YOUR PLAYING? IN DESPERATE NEED OF IMPROVING FAST?
Learning through guitar riffs is the "old-school" way of playing guitar and improving fast. This is how the guitaring legends learned. The awesome part about learning riffs is that you:
I started playing guitar over 14 years ago and, like many of you, began taking lessons through an instructor. He was awesome and kept learning fun and interesting through amazing guitar riffs. He would teach me theory and then apply it through a riff that I was interested in - like Lynyrd Skynyrd songs for example. I would learn rockin' riffs like: Stairway to Heaven, Walk This Way, Sweet Home Alabama, and more. The best part - It was FUN and kept me engaged in the learning process!
After a year and a half I began learning on my own and progressed rapidly through learning music that I enjoyed playing - Classic Rock, Southern Rock, and Blues. If I wanted to really improve fast and "get out on my own" as a guitarist, I had to learn in a way that wouldn't be exhausting or boring. What I discovered was that by learning guitar riffs from my favorite bands greatly accelerated my learning - so much so, that I was playing in a local band within the year! (with only 2 years of experience!) - I was a BEGINNER, playing in a rock and roll band!
When you learn through riffs you also pick up a wealth of "unseen" learning - that is, you get good without even realizing it, and people start to notice!
These riffs will also give you hidden benefits such as:
The benefits of this course are limitless to your guitar playing and, regardless of your skill level, I guarantee that in learning these amazing riffs you will learn the licks, tips, and tricks of the expert classic rock guitarists and make the most out of your guitar playing.
I look forward to seeing you in class!
- Have a beginner-level understanding of how to play the guitar. Must be able to play notes and chords smoothly together - while being able to transition between chords and notes.
- Have prior beginner class experience or some basic level of guitar instruction is highly recommended.
- Own a guitar
- Having an understanding of how to read guitar tab is highly recommended, but not necessary.
- 100+ Classic Rock Guitar Riffs designed for Beginner-level Guitarists (0-2 years of experience)
- Grow and further your guitar playing by exploring NEW Lead and Rhythm Techniques Essential for taking your guitar playing to the next level.
- Develop a great "ear for music" and improve your timing, tempo, and rhythm.
- Energize and excite your guitar playing in a FUN way with new challenges in an easy-to-learn setting.
- Learn to play "Out of THE BOX" and get the most out of your guitar playing.
- Take your guitar playing to the next level by learning the riffs created by legendary classic rock guitarists.
Hello fellow Udemy students,
Tom Saguto here, your rockin/golfin instructor!
Clark Kent had a double life - playing as Batman. Many of my students, in both the golf and guitar instruction world seldom know that I have this secret double life - one as a PGA Golf Instructor and the other as a professional guitar player.
With over 14 years of experience in guitar playing and having taught over 750 golf lessons, I am here to help you make the most of the hobbies that you love.
On the golf side I teach a body-friendly golf swing with an emphasis on keeping the techniques simple, easy to use, and fast and effective to implement.
On the guitar side, I enjoy helping other guitarists take their playing to the next level.
One thing that I have learned is, that in all of the years of playing and teaching golf and guitar, they are complimentary forms of recreation and I highly recommend trying or doing both.
See you in class,