Learn the Music Box Dance Technique to create fun sounds to your song!
Here's the Secret: Use Alberti Bass on the Right Hand BUT do NOT think in Chord Notes!
- Many students have difficulty playing alberti bass because they are memorizing the chord notes
- Memorizing chord notes will make you play mechanically
- You need to use the Top Bottom method to play in the flow
- Alternate your fingers like a dance
- Get lots of practice
- Play softly
- And DANCE with your fingers!
Alberti Bass is a way of playing broken chords following a certain pattern. It's based on the basic 3-note chord or triad and the notes are played alternately, starting with the root of the chord like so: 1st, 5th, 3rd, 5th.
A lot of classical pieces use Alberti Bass on the Left Hand. In this course, you are going to play the Albert Bass on the right hand.
1. Learn how to play Alberti Bass with Chords
2. Learn the pattern to create the music box dance effect
3. Play the pattern without thinking on the exact notes
4. Follow a pattern that always gives you the right dance
5. Create the music box sounds with contrasting bass
6. Think in Middle Top Bottom Top
7. Learn how to play Chord inversion to change chords in Alberti Bass
8. Apply Alberti Bass to 4/4 Song
9. Apply Alberti Bass to 3/4 Song
The great news is that once you learn this Music Box Technique, you will be able to apply to your favorite songs in 3/4 or 4/4 songs.
Rosa's Online School:
Teaching 93 Courses on Music & Piano Courses!
OVER 74,000 Successful students have already taken my online courses since July 2014 with many 5 Star Reviews
About Rosa's online course at Udemy:
- Over 74,000 very happy students already in my Udemy classes
- See the 5 Star Reviews from VERY satisfied students
- You get free lifetime access
- All videos are at your finger tips to watch anytime & anywhere
- All future extra lectures and upgrades are always free
- Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee and that's my personal promise to your success!
- Join this happy family of students
- Have a little knowledge of chords