This course, SEO 2020 Training: The Complete SEO Course for WordPress Websites is all about 50 SEO (Search Engine Optimization) factors on how to reach top spot on Google search with Search Engine Optimization.
Each SEO factor is explained in the following ways:
> Why is that a SEO factor?
> Trend analysis for the SEO factor in the recent years
> Live example of how that SEO factor delivers results
> When and how to use these SEO factors?
- Danial Ashrafi says, "For Newbies it is a thousand time better course than others"
- Beam Co says, "His content is very well presented and I would say of high value for people looking for a big picture overview to get started"
- Aravind Automation Engineer says, "Excellent and very clear explanation on SEO core points. Commanded.."
- Abhishek Bamotra says, "Easy to understand and best SEO guide I ever came across :)"
This entire SEO 2020 course is based on a keyword research compiled from 10,000 keywords for top 30 SERPs across the years 2014 to 2019. So they are all new, working and they apply 100% to 2020 and up. Also this is the most rated SEO course on the platform.
SEO is NOT a Cost but an Investment. This course is specially designed for Webmasters, Bloggers, Business owners, Search Engine Optimization Beginners / Experts and Website owners, who want to rank #1 in Google.
Khairul says, "Really Excellent Course. My WordPress website has been optimized. not only by SEO and improvement on the speed.
SEO requirement explained in detail on the importance of it and how to achieve it. Really Excellent Course.
If you are owner of a WordPress website, or developing for others. This will really help you. Fully recommended"
This is a no fluff SEO course. Each and every lecture is prepared and polished with loads of rare information, SEO tutorial that produces results and examples or research data to justify those SEO factors.
Course Update Timeline
- June 2020: Content SEO (New), Keyword Research SEO v2.6
- Dec 2019: Pagespeed SEO v4
- Oct 2019: Keyword Research SEO v2.5
- August 2019: Demystifying Backlinks SEO v2
- July 2019: Keyword Research SEO v2.4, Get Indexed Faster v2.1
- May 2019: Keyword Research SEO v2.3, Get Indexed Faster v2, Technical SEO v3 sections
- March 2019: Pagespeed SEO v3.4, Keyword Research SEO v2.2 sections
- May 2018: PageSpeed SEO v3.3 section
- April 2018: Pagespeed SEO v3.2 section
- April 2018: Keyword Research v2.1 SEO section
- November 2017: Technical SEO v2.3 section - 14 Lectures - 55 Mins
- August 2017: Page Speed SEO v3 section - 16 lectures - 1 hour 45 minutes
- August 2017: Demystifying Backlinks SEO section - 8 Lectures - 27 Minutes
- July 2017: Technical SEO v2.2, Page Speed SEO v2.2 sections - 12 Lectures - 55 minutes
- June 2017: Technical SEO v2.1 section - 14 Lectures - 1 hour
- Dec 2016: Page Speed SEO v2.1 section - 7 Lectures - 40 Minutes
- May 2016: Keyword Research SEO section - 11 Lectures - 1 hour 15 minutes
- April 2016: Negative SEO section - 17 Lectures - 1 hour 6 minutes
Timothy Izquierdo says, "I'm a beginner in SEO. Everything dealt till now in technical SEO factors are stuff that we do/write in daily blogging. But each of them are dealt from an advanced perspective. Still, it's so easy to learn.
Every concept is said, what it's? why it should be done? when it is to be done? how it should be done? based on the research graphs which is shown for each & every concept. I'm simply blown away!"
This course will help you to
Learn everything from Positive SEO factors to Negative SEO factors, master them and implement on your website to get top ranking in search engines.
Though SEO is not a rocket science. It’s not that easy to grasp the impact of various terminologies used in SEO like Doorway pages, keyword stuffing, bounce rate etc.
That’s why, for each and every SEO factor, not only you’ll learn what that SEO factor is, but also you’ll learn
- Why is that a SEO factor?
- When and how to use them?
I’ve also given justification, several examples and the proof and how to implement it on your website.
Negative SEO is a must know section for every WordPress owner, because you may rank #1 in top pages of Google search, for your popular keywords now.
We have covered everything regarding Negative SEO attack, how to recover from it etc., in this course.
Now you should have realized, this course is not just a collection of information, it’s highly efficient, streamlined and it will give you the solid results, you have expected.
If you have ever dreamed of getting to top #1 position in Google search results, then you've come to the right course. Click on 'Take this course' green button on the top-right corner to enroll now.
Once you rank #1 in Google
- Students need to be just aware of SEO - Search Engine Optimization
- You may need a WordPress website to use the plugins I have demonstrated in this SEO 2020 Training course