Join the thousands of others who've completed this top-rated course and passed their PMP exam. You can do this!
This course is taught by a PMI Registered Education Provider:
- Instructingcom, LLC #4082
- PMP® Exam Prep Seminar: ID 109EPSWB
- 20 hours for technical skills
- 9 hours for business skills
- 6 hours for leadership skills
- 35 PDUs / 35 contact hours for the PMP exam application
- Two 200-question final exams
- 20-questions in each PMBOK Guide, 6th edition section
- Assignments and discussion
- Coaching sections throughout to keep you motivated - You can do this!
- You MUST complete all assignments and exercises to claim the 35 Contact Hours.
You need to pass the PMP exam and you need quality training that'll help you in your role as a project manager. You also want to learn from an authority in project management, in an online environment with plenty of assignments, videos, and concise explanations. This course provides 35 PDUs and is taught by project management author and expert Joseph Phillips. Joseph is the author of several project management books from McGraw-Hill, the American Management Association, and Dummies Press. He is certified as a PMP, PMI-ACP, ITIL, Project+, and is a Certified Technical Trainer.
The 35 hours of project management education are earned by completing all of the course, the assignments, exercises, and quizzes. The Learning Management System tracks your completion of the course; if you complete all the videos, assignments, and interactive sessions, you can claim these hours for your PMP exam application or to maintain your PMP certification.
NOTICE: This course is designed for the PMP exam based on PMBOK Guide, sixth edition.
|This introductory lecture will set the stageof what you can expect in this module. It's always good to have a clearoverview and understanding of what you're about to learn. Or, as my oldcollege professor used to say, tell 'em, show 'em, and then tell 'em what youtold 'em.This first section is all about thePMPcertification and how to earn the credential. Let's get started!|
- Become a member of the Project Management Institute
- PMP® exam requirementsDocument your application
- Document your application
|People have lots and lots of questions about completing the PMP examapplication. While I cannot review PMP exam applications, I can take youthrough the whole process and show you how it currently works on PMI’swebsite. Let’s check out this lecture for a complete understanding of what’sneeded for the exam application.|
|Great job finishing this first section in the PMP Exam Prep Seminar.You’ve done more than others have to begin the process of earning your PMP,now let’s keep going. We’ve discussed the PMP exam, PMI, and what it takes toclear an audit – if you’re selected. Keep going!|
- Participant should qualify for the PMP exam
- Understand fundamentals of project management
- Dedicated to completing this PMP Exam Prep Seminar
- Have a deep desire to pass the PMP exam