You want to learn how to use Photoshop CC, right?
Start using Adobe Photoshop CC to edit photos and design beautiful graphics today!
Either you're completely brand new to Adobe Photoshop, or you've played around with it but want to get more comfortable with Adobe Photoshop. Either way, this course will be great for you.
Adobe Photoshop is the worlds's #1 photo editing application. This full course is the best way to learn how to use it.
Edit photos and design graphics the way you imagine them!
Download practice photos and Photoshop files. At the beginning of this course, you'll download a folder of photos and project files so you can practice and learn!
You can make money as a graphic designer with these skills!
I'll be teaching the course using the latest creative cloud version, but if you have a previous version (CS6, CS5, CS4, CS3), you can still learn to edit like a pro. This course is great for Mac and PC users.
What makes me qualified to teach you?
My name is Phil and I've been editing photos and graphics with Adobe Photoshop for over a decade. Plus I'm the creator of some of the world's most popular online courses - with over 200,000 students and thousands of 5-star reviews like these ones:
Awesome course, easy to follow! - Tim Clark
Your course is amazing, so I can say that I am learning a lot. Your English is very easy to understand ( I'm from Brazil). Thanks for sharing your amazing knowledge. - Jerilson Duarte
My Promise to You
I'll be here for you every step of the way. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic, you can always post a question in the course or send me a direct message.
I want to make this the best course on how to shoot use Adobe Photoshop. So if there is any way I can improve this course, just tell me and I'll make it happen.
What is this Adobe Photoshop course all about?
In this complete guide to Adobe Photoshop, you'll not only learn all of the editing tools available in Adobe Photoshop, but also how to design actual graphics you can use for your business, or for fun.
This course will cover everything you need to know to start, including:
- Getting started with Photoshop
- Navigating and customizing the workspace
- Using the Photoshop layers panel
- Editing RAW and non-RAW photos in Photoshop
- Using selection tools
- Using tools like doge and burn to edit just part of your images
- Retouching photos such as whitening teeth, removing blemishes, and more
- Creating and adjusting shapes in Photoshop
- Designing graphics with different blend modes
- Adding and editing layer styles like bevels and drop shadows
- Adding artistic filters like blurs
- Adding and editing text to your graphics
- Saving your projects for anything - printing, online, and more
By the end of this course, your confidence as a photoshop user will soar. You'll have a thorough understanding of how to use Adobe Photoshop for fun or as a career opportunity.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I'll see you in lesson 1!
- Students should have a copy of Adobe Photoshop to follow along. We'll be teaching using version CC (Creative Cloud), but any version will be fine.