A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this course.
In this Microsoft Excel 2010 video course, O'Reilly Media introduces you to the latest version of Microsoft's standard spreadsheet application.
In this Excel training course, you will learn by watching the author actually perform the operation he is instructing on, as he explains step by step how to perform these functions. The training explains Microsoft Excel 2010 starting with the absolute basics of creating your very first worksheet. He slowly works you up through learning the various capabilities of this very powerful program, and covers topics such basic to advanced formula and functions. A chapter on how to connect to Microsoft Web Apps is also covered. The course also shows how to use your own SkyDrive to store and share your Microsoft Excel Projects. As part of this course, you can also download the working files that allow you to work alongside the author as he teaches you how to use Microsoft Excel 2010.
By the completion of this online training course, you will be fully versed, and capable of working with Microsoft Excel 2010 in a commercial Environment.
- Want to learn from a rated Top-responding instructor ?
- Keen to learn QlikView skills or enhance existing QlikView (and QlikSense) skills
- Have a basic understanding of data concepts
- Free software installation of QlikView and SQL Server (2014 or later) Express if you want to actually code for practice
- If you plan to install the Qlik and SQL software then you should be using a Windows PC .