You can do your own 3D animations in Autodesk Maya!
Learn everything you need to know to get started - taught by a Hollywood professional!
As the industry standard 3D animation software, learning Autodesk Maya is a great skill to help you land a job in the film, music and gaming industry. In this course, you'll learn how to create your entire animation from scratch.
What will you learn?
- Getting started with Maya and understanding the interface
- Modeling your own objects and scenes
- Shading your objects
- Creating proper UVs
- Texturing your objects
- Lighting your scene and creating shadows
- Rendering your project
- Rigging characters to prepare for animations
- Animating with keyframes
- Motion graphics animation (MASH) toolkit
- Simulating dynamic effects like cloth and smoke
- Putting together an entire scene
Learn by doing real world projects!
Throughout this entire course, you'll be working on a Dia de Los Muertos inspired scene with a complete animated skeleton. By the end of the course, you'll truly be inspired by your own skills, and confident in using Autodesk Maya.
What do you get when you enroll?
- 25+ hours of easy-to-follow tutorials
- Bonus animation demonstrations
- Downloadable project files for every step of the course
- Premium support to help you as you take the course
Why learn from us?
Lucas Ridley is a professional 3D animator who has worked on Hollywood films such as Steven Spielberg's Ready Player One. His students love him, and we're sure you're going to enjoy this class.
Lucas breaks down the most complicated steps of animating in Autodesk Maya, so that you can easily start animating on your own!
Phil Ebiner is the founder of Video School Online, and has taught over one million students around the world with our top-rated courses. We only partner with the best instructors, so you'll know that you're getting a great course with this one!
Our 30-day 100% money-back guarantee!
We want you to be happy. If there's any reason you aren't enjoying the course, and getting what you expected, we'll refund your money.
We can't wait to see you in the course!
Phil + Lucas
- You should have Autodesk Maya to follow along with the course
- Autodesk provides a free 3-year educational version of Maya from their website
- 3-button mouse