Congratulations! You just found the N°1 bestselling course about Brain Science on Udemy!
Discover the NeuroCognitive and Behavioral Approach. Learn how 4 brainstructures run our lives and how to take control
The NBA (or Neurocognitive and Behavioral Approach) is a fascinating, innovative and multi-disciplinary approach born out of 25 years of scientific research. It combines the fields of neurosciences, social psychology, behavioral sciences and many more to come up with one overlaying, comprehensive theory which gives unique insights in our complex human nature. It was originally developed by the French scientist J. Fradin.
As the director of the Institute of Neurocognitivism I had the chance to work with Dr Fradin and become an expert in his groundbreaking approach. I've developed this course as to make his work accessible to all, regardless of background or prior knowledge. I'm much more a communicator than a scientist myself. And that's exactly my contribution to his work: explaining complex matters in a comprehensive and entertaining way.
Over 14.000 students enrolled. Raving 5 star reviews:
"Every lecture is packed with information that is presented very clearly. The lectures offer both insight and techniques to improve personal development."
“quality is top. It was a joy to watch this course. Recommended."
“ the best part about the course is its intention to disseminate how you can benefit from applying the knowledge learned in real life situations, not just learning the information for learning's sake. Highly recommended!"
This course is so much more than a pile of recorded lectures. It's really almost a living, breathing entity, a work in progress, that continues to evolve over time. What to expect:
- 30 day full money back guarantee, no questions asked
- Weekly educational announcements, mostly blog posts, on how our brain works and its impact in our daily life. This is brand new content, exciting insights, that I'll be sending your way on a weekly basis
- Based on student's questions, I'll be adding new content on a regular basis
- The content stays up to date, based on new scientific research and studies
- Tools and insights for personal development and authentic relationships
Expect to develop a revolutionary new framework, based on our active brain structure. Look at the world with new eyes and recognize the underlying patterns that govern our lives and that of those around us. Expect exercises, homework, putting theory into practice in a fun and entertaining way. You will also gain access to our Facebook group where you will be able to exchange your experiences with the NBA and learn from others as well.
So what are you waiting for? Join now!
A closer look to the modern emanation of the original defense mechanism
- A keen interest in human behavior is the only real prerequisite for this course
- No previous knowledge required - I will take you step by step through the different concepts, models and brainstructures presented in the course
- No specific materials are needed for this course. Taking notes is recommended
- At different stages in the course, there will be questions presented about your own life and how you think and feel about some topics. It is important you answer them for yourself before you move on with the course
- At different stages in the course, you will be invited to do some exercises. Concrete examples will be presented, however it is important you do the exercise yourself as well