Hibernate is the most popular Java ORM framework. Almost every Real World Project today uses JPA and Hibernate in combination with Spring Boot and Spring Data JPA.
Do you want to Learn JPA & Hibernate and use them in combination with Spring Boot and Spring Data JPA? Do you want to Learn about Entities, Relationships, Entity Manager, JPQL, Native Queries, Inheritance Hierarchies, Criteria API, Transaction Management, Caching and Performance Tuning with JPA & Hibernate in combination with Spring Data JPA and Spring Data REST?
Some Amazing Reviews From Our Learners
I really loved this course. The instructor explains features of JPA and Hibernate clearly and also very deeply. Especially I liked explanation of the transaction management what I didn't seen in other courses.By the way this course helped me to develop the persistence layer of a commercial application for my customer.
Absolute brilliant course, I was struggling using books but this course helped me understand using code to demonstrate how Hibernate and JPA work. Each video builds on the next and is at a pace that does not overwhelm you. I thoroughly recommend this course if you need to improve your Hibernate and JPA knowledge.
It is really state of the art and how spring boot and hibernate are used nowadays! This course was very helpful in my new job, since in the project we use spring boot and hibernate. Thank you!
This course exceeded my expectations, I thought I knew about hibernate but I discovered I didn't, I really recommend this course.
Thanks Ranga for the wonderful course on Hibernate and JPA with Spring Boot! It's a long course and well worth it. Keep up the great work!
Hibernate is the most popular implementation of JPA. It was the most popular ORM framework option before JPA emerged and it provides additional features on top of JPA. We will use Hibernate as the JPA implementation in this course.
The Java Persistence API provides Java developers with an api for mapping java objects to relational data. In this course, you will learn about the Hibernate, JPA API, JPQL (Java Persistence query language), Java Persistence Criteria API and how you can perform ORM (Object Relational Mapping) with JPA and Hibernate.
During this course
- You will learn the basics of JPA and Hibernate - Entities, Relationships, Inheritance Mappings and Annotations
- You will understand approaches to querying data using JPA and Hibernate - JPQL, Criteria API and Native Queries
- You will understand JPA and Hibernate Relationships in depth - One to One, Many to One and Many to Many
- You will use a variety of Spring Boot Starters - Spring Boot Starter Web, Starter Data Jpa, Starter Test
- You will learn the basic of performance tuning your JPA application with Hibernate - Solve N+1 Queries Issue.
- You will learn the basics of caching - First Level Cache and Second Level Cache with EhCache
- You will understand the basics of Spring Data JPA and Spring Data REST
What You Can Expect from Every in28Minutes Course
in28Minutes created 20 Best Selling Courses providing Amazing Learning Experiences to 250,000 Learners across the world.
Each of these courses come with
✔ Amazing Hands-on Step By Step Learning Experiences
✔ Real Project Experiences using the Best Tools and Frameworks
✔ Awesome Troubleshooting Guides with 200+ FAQs Answered
✔ Friendly Support in the Q&A section
✔ Free Udemy Certificate of Completion on Completion of Course
Here are a Few Reviews on The in28Minutes Way
Excellent, fabulous. The way he has prepared the material and the way he teaches is really awesome. What an effort .. Thanks a million
A lot of preparation work has taken place from the teacher and this is visible throughout the course.
This guy is fantastic. Really. Wonderful teaching skills, and goes well out of his way to make sure that everything he is doing is fully understood. This is the kind of tutorial that gets me excited to work with a framework that I may otherwise not be.
The best part of it is the hands-on approach which the author maintained throughout the course as he had promised at the beginning of the lecture. He explains the concepts really well and also makes sure that there is not a single line of code you type without understanding what it really does.
I also appreciate the mind and hands approach of teaching something and then having the student apply it. It makes everything a lot clearer for the student and uncovers issues that we will face in our project early.
Amazing course. Explained super difficult concepts (that I have spent hours on the internet finding a good explanation) in under 5 minutes.
Start Learning Now. Hit the Enroll Button!
Step By Step Details
Journey from JDBC To JPA
JPA/Hibernate in Depth
Hibernate Tips & Tricks
- When does Hibernate send updates to the database?
- When do we need @Transactional in an Unit Test?
- Do read only methods need a transaction?
- Why do we use @DirtiesContext in an Unit Test?
- How to connect to a different database with Spring Boot?
- How do you approach designing great applications with JPA?
- Good Practices for developing JPA Applications
Start Learning Now. Hit the Enroll Button!
- You have an attitude to learn while having fun :)
- You have programming experience with Java
- We will help you get started with Spring and Spring Boot