* 'Truly the best course I have come across on Udemy (out of 30 so far!)'
* I have learned more about logo design here than I have at college'
* 'I am just amazed by how dedicated the creator is to this course, I think this is better than university courses. 5/5 perfect'.
* 'After just a few sections, I learned more than I did in my four years of undergrad getting my BFA in Graphic Design.'
* I was able to win 4 logo competitions worldwide. Thanks to this course'
* 'One of the best Logo design Courses on Udemy.'
* 'Really the best Logo design course ever created.'
* I wish I could rate 10. The courses of Mr Evans are enough for everyone to be a professional logo designer'.
* 'Stop reading reviews and buy this class. incredible.'
UPDATED JULY 2020! - SUPERCHARGE YOUR PLANNING! - WORKING IN THE 'NOW'!
UPDATED APRIL 2020! - MASTER PIXEL / MOSAIC LOGO DESIGN!
Do you want to be a professional logo designer who can design stunning logos with little effort? This is your exclusive opportunity to learn from an award winning, published logo design professional so that YOU can do this in no time at all!
In the course, I reveal the whole professional logo design process from start to finish covering everything from sketching, fonts, character placement, symbol development, colour application and much more. You'll also learn insider tips and tricks as well as having a full briefing of logo design types in exclusive showcases.
I also provide all the materials I use to run my day to day logo design business so you can use them to do exactly the same from logo design client questionnaires to email templates. You'll also gain insight into my communication with a real life client as we embark upon the First Point Surfing case study!
Not only that, we're going to explore additional case studies designing symbolic logos for Coffeeshake and Goldstein, Typographical logos for Cloudbox and Goinstall and vintage logo designs in the Bristol Barbers case study! I'm also going to pass on the skill of designing unique mosaic / Pixel style logos!
What's more there are exercises laid out for each and every one of these logo types, so that you can try your hand at them and receive valuable, professional feedback from me in the Q&A!
All that's required to start is a free download of Adobe Illustrator and a pencil and paper. From here we're going to go on a journey to design awe inspiring logos.
If you want to master designing proper, professional logos faster than you ever imagined, I'll see you on the inside!
Get your Certificate of Completion after finishing the entire course!
The fundamental difference and primary advantage of vector vs raster (pixel) based graphics which under rules the value of the service you'll go on to offer.
Grab the logo design industries standard tool: Adobe Illustrator to begin the journey of creating professional, digital logo designs!
We dive right into wordmark logos in this exclusive, inspirational slideshow of my work to discover how simple text logo can be designed in a way that looks highly professional and pleasing to the eye.
The most popular logo form is an icon paired with text.I'm going to reveal to you some of my past, finest textual iconic logos with a rundown of each for you to gain familiarity and a surge of inspiration.
An icon or picture formed with or nestled between text is what makes a combined logo and we're going to have an in-depth look at a series of them which I've designed in the past for you to soak up to develop ones of your own.
We jump in head first to discover exactly what makes an enclosure logo and the style of design we can employ to deliver one of awesome quality.
- Adobe Illustrator (or Trial Version) or any other Vector Software
- Scanner or digital camera / iPad / tablet camera is preferable to photo sketches to trace.
- Pencil, paper & eraser.
- Positive attitude & willingness to learn.