Welcome to the TOTAL: CompTIA Security+ Certification (SY0-501) course. from Mike Meyers and Total Seminars.
This course covers everything you need to know to pass your CompTIA Security+ Certification SY0-501 Exam. The first goal of the course is to make you a good IT security tech and, in the process, make sure you are ready to pass the CompTIA Security+ exam. This course is over 10 hours in length containing over 80 video lectures.
WHAT OUR STUDENTS ARE SAYING:
"I used these courses to pass the A+, Security+, and Network+ in a span of 2.5 months. I had no IT experience 4 months ago. Now I am a network engineer at a managed service provider with a great salary and solid upward mobility." - Ryan D.
The course covers all the CompTIA Security+ SY0-501 objective domains:
1.0 Threats, Attacks, and Vulnerabilities 21%
2.0 Technologies and Tools 22%
3.0 Architecture and Design 15%
4.0 Identity and Access Management 16%
5.0 Risk Management 14%
6.0 Cryptography and PKI 12%
- Risk management
- Authentication and authorization
- Host, LAN, and application security
- Wireless, cloud, and mobile security
- Environmental security and controls
See what our customers are saying:
"This is a great course! Mike is funny and explains each security topic very well. I feel this has really prepared me for the exam. And although this course is designed to prepare you for the Security+ exam, I think it is also great if you're just interested in learning more about cyber security." - Spencer G
This is a Total Security+ Course, it covers everything a good tech needs to know and prepares you to pass the CompTIA Security+ Certification exam.
- Basic familiarity with PCs and networks.
- There are no specific prerequisites, since the course covers all the topics in detail.
- It is a good idea to have an understanding of CompTIA A+ and Network+, or to be certified in these topics. You can learn more about these certifications from our Mike Meyers – Total Seminars CompTIA A+ and Network+ Certification courses on Udemy.