Start your CISSP certification journey today with help from Thor Pedersen, the "Best Selling" and "Highest Rated" CISSP instructor on Udemy.
The CISSP certification is the gold standard for IT Security certifications, with over 120,000 open CISSP jobs in the US.
In this video-based boot-camp, you will get all our CISSP Domain 1 and 2 videos, downloadable study guides for both domains, 60 CISSP practice questions (30 for each domain), and 60 links for domain 1 and 2 and the CISSP in general.
What other students are saying about our "CISSP Domain 1 & 2 Video Boot Camp" Course:
- I have just finished my test, and i am happy to report i passed! I can not thank you enough for the videos! For anyone that is reading the reviews I am firmly of the mindset that Thor's videos played a major factor in my ability to pass i can not recommend them enough! (Blair, 5-stars)
- This content helped me pass my CISSP first time! It was the main material I used for studying along with 1000's of practice questions! Very helpful! (Duncan, 5-stars)
- Great information. Really liked that the course included two practice tests. I had a few questions and reached out to Thor. He responded to me very fast. Awesome instructor. (Dale, 5-stars)
- Exactly like the (ISC) book, visually detailed. I appreciate how well organized this course is! (Mike, 5-stars)
- That's exactly what i was looking for regarding the CISSP study video. Honestly this is the video training so far. Things are explained clearly using common language. (Steve, 5-stars)
In Domain 1 we will cover:
- Introduction to Domain 1
- The CIA triad - Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability
- IAAA - Identification, Authentication, Authorization, and Accountability
- Governance and Management
- Standards and frameworks
- Laws and regulations
- Laws and regulations - Evidence
- Intellectual property
- US laws, European laws, and international treaties
- GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- International agreements and guidelines.
- 3rd party, Acquisitions, and Divestiture security.
- The (ISC)² Code of Ethics
- Information Security Governance: Values, vision, mission, and plans.
- Information Security Governance: Policies, procedures, guidelines, and frameworks.
- Access Control Categories and Types
- Risk Management - Identification
- Risk Management - Assessment
- KGIs, KPIs, and KRIs
- Risk response and mitigation & Risk and Control Monitoring and Reporting
- NIST SP 800-53 Revision 4
- NIST SP 800-37 Revision 1 and 2
- Risk: Attackers and types of attacks
- BCP - Business Continuity Planning
- BCP - BIA (Business Impact Analysis)
- What we covered in Domain 2
In Domain 2 we will cover:
- Introduction to Domain 2.
- The information life cycle
- Data classification and clearance
- The 3 states of data (data at rest, data in motion, and data in use)
- Data handling, data storage, and data retention
- Mission, data, system owners, and data custodians
- Memory and data remanence
- Data remanence and destruction
- Data security frameworks
- What we covered in Domain 2.
Prepare for the 2018 version of the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification Exam, which is what you will be tested on until the next CISSP curriculum update in 2021.
We will update this course for the 2021 curriculum of the CISSP in early 2021, if you have the current version of this course you will get the update for free. Both the 2018 and 2021 curriculum will be available in this course from early 2021 until May 1st 2021 (when the exam changes), then we will switch it to only the 2021 version.
You'll Also Get:
✔ Lifetime Access to the course and all course updates.
✔ Fast and friendly support in the Q&A section.
✔ A Udemy "Certificate of Completion" for download (CPE/CEUs).
✔ Bonus materials: 30 CISSP practice questions for both Domain 1 and 2.
✔ Bonus materials: Downloadable CISSP Domain 1-2 notes.
✔ 30-days no questions asked, money-back guarantee.
Click the "Buy Now" or "Add to cart" button to start your CISSP journey today!
- The most sought after by recruiters, HR and hiring managers.
- Currently 76,000 CISSP job openings in the US, that is more openings than the 67,000 CISSPcertified individuals in the US!
- Expected addition of 4.5 million IT Security job worldwide by 2020 – from todays 1,5 million to 6 million in 2020.
- There are as of January 2018 122,289 CISSP’s worldwide in 166 countries.
- If you study for the knowledge, take the certification as well.
- CISSP certified IT Security Professionals make on average 35% more, than non-certified colleagues.
- The CISSP mean salary over $105,000 – $125,000That is the average.
- IT Security is an awesome field to work in, constant growth and specialization possibilities.
- The projected growth of ITSecurity and the CISSPcertification, remember already todaythere are more open CISSPjobs in the USthan there are CISSPcertified people.
- Security and Risk Management – 15%
- Asset Security – 10%
- Security Architecture andEngineering – 13%
- Communications and Network Security – 14%
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) – 13%
- Security Assessment and Testing – 12%
- Security Operations – 13%
- Software Development Security – 10%
- Wanting to pass the Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification Exam.
- Wanting to learn about management level IT Security and Cyber Security.