HOW BECOME A PROBABILITY & STATISTICS MASTER IS SET UP TO MAKE COMPLICATED MATH EASY:
This 163-lesson course includes video and text explanations of everything from Probability and Statistics, and it includes 45 quizzes (with solutions!) and an additional 8 workbooks with extra practice problems, to help you test your understanding along the way. Become a Probability & Statistics Master is organized into the following sections:
- Visualizing data, including bar graphs, pie charts, Venn diagrams, histograms, and dot plots
- Analyzing data, including mean, median, and mode, plus range and IQR and box-and-whisker plots
- Data distributions, including mean, variance, and standard deviation, and normal distributions and z-scores
- Probability, including union vs. intersection and independent and dependent events and Bayes' theorem
- Discrete random variables, including binomial, Bernoulli, Poisson, and geometric random variables
- Sampling, including types of studies, bias, and sampling distribution of the sample mean or sample proportion, and confidence intervals
- Hypothesis testing, including inferential statistics, significance levels, type I and II errors, test statistics, and p-values
- Regression, including scatterplots, correlation coefficient, the residual, coefficient of determination, RMSE, and chi-square
AND HERE'S WHAT YOU GET INSIDE OF EVERY SECTION:
Videos: Watch over my shoulder as I solve problems for every single math issue you’ll encounter in class. We start from the beginning I explain the problem setup and why I set it up that way, the steps I take and why I take them, how to work through the yucky, fuzzy middle parts, and how to simplify the answer when you get it.
Notes: The notes section of each lesson is where you find the most important things to remember. It’s like Cliff Notes for books, but for math. Everything you need to know to pass your class and nothing you don’t.
Quizzes: When you think you’ve got a good grasp on a topic within a course, you can test your knowledge by taking one of the quizzes. If you pass, great! If not, you can review the videos and notes again or ask for help in the Q&A section.
Workbooks: Want even more practice? When you've finished the section, you can review everything you've learned by working through the bonus workbook. The workbooks include tons of extra practice problems, so they're a great way to solidify what you just learned in that section.
HERE'S WHAT SOME STUDENTS OF BECOME A PROBABILITY & STATISTICS MASTER HAVE TOLD ME:
- “Krista is an experienced teacher who offers Udemy students complete subject matter coverage and efficient and effective lessons/learning experiences. She not only understands the course material, but also selects/uses excellent application examples for her students and presents them clearly and skillfully using visual teaching aids/tools.” - John
- “Really good, thorough, well explained lessons.” - Scott F.
- “This is my second course (algebra previously) from Ms. King's offerings. I enjoyed this course and learned a lot! Each video explains a concept, followed by the working of several examples. I learned the most by listening to Ms King's teaching of the concept, stopping the video, and then attempting to work the example problems. After working the problems, then watching her complete the examples, I found that I really retained the concepts. A great instructor!” - Charles M.
YOU'LL ALSO GET:
- Lifetime access to Become a Probability & Statistics Master
- Friendly support in the Q&A section
- Udemy Certificate of Completion available for download
- 30-day money back guarantee
I can't wait for you to get started on mastering probability and statistics.
- Krista :)
- You should be comfortable with arithmetic (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) of whole numbers.
- You should be comfortable with basic algebraic operations and simple equation solving.
- You'll only need simple arithmetic and algebra to solve these probability and statistics problems, so if you have that simple foundation, you'll be well prepared for this course.