What people are saying in Mark's aromatherapy course:
"Are you looking for the Essential Oils class that will enable you to learn and experiment freely on your own when completing the actual aromatherapy course? Look no further, because THIS IS IT! " A.J.
"Through the years I have taken several aromatherapy essential oils courses. Mark's lectures are by far the best I have taken." L.W.
"There's so much info I was able to glean from Mark, I don't even know where to start. This was definitely what I was looking for in an Aromatherapy class & instructor" L.B.
Mark is a Fully Certified Aromatherapist in Aromatherapy and an essential oil specialist, approved by The National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA), and the Alliance of International Aromatherapists (AIA) – both leading governing bodies for educational standards for Aromatherapists.
Learn aromatherapy and use essential oils today from best-selling instructor, Mark Perren-Jones!
NEW! A complete section on aromatherapy essential oil blending has just been added to Mark's aromatherapy course!
This is a complete and comprehensive beginner's aromatherapy course to guide you on how to use essential oils in your everyday life.
Imagine being able to use aromatherapy and essential oils to make your own all natural cleaning products, bath bombs, toilet fizzies, muscle and joint relieving balms and salves, diffuser blends, bath salts, foot scrubs, room sprays and so much more.
In this Aromatherapy course Mark teaches you how you can apply aromatherapy and essential oils to all aspects of your life for your health, your home and your happiness.
- Learn Aromatherapy to Blend by the notes: You will learn how to use aromatherapy and essential oils to make incredible therapeutic and aromatic bouquets that stimulate, soothe, calm, ease pain and energize the mind and body.
- Learn aromatherapy to make beauty products: You will learn how to use aromatherapy essential oils to make scrubs, bath salts, foot scrubs, bath bombs, serums, deodorants and much more!
- Learn Aromatherapy to Treat Pains: You will learn which are the best essential oils to treat sprains and muscular aches and pains and learn how to make muscle rubs and salves using the most potent aromatherapy essential oil blends and also make your own pain relieving balms
- Learn Aromatherapy for your Health: You will learn which are the best, most powerful essential oils to make your own all natural insect repellents. Also, which are the most potent essential oils to treat skin conditions like psoriasis, eczema and acne. You are going to be able to use aromatherapy in your everyday life to treat headaches, use essential oils to treat fungal problems, burns, insomnia, make anti itch creams and so much more!
- Learn Aromatherapy to have a Chemical Free Home: You will learn how to make dozens of essential oil combinations so that you can have your own all natural air freshener, laundry powder, house cleaners, glass cleaners, wood polishes and much more!
You will come away from this Aromatherapy course with a thorough grounding in how to use essential oils in your day to day life!
You will also learn which essential oils are best for use with your diffuser for different emotional states.
You will know what dilution rates will need to be applied for each situation.
You will know how to treat certain health and skin conditions using essential oils plus be able to use various blends of massage oils for different situations.
Finally, you will understand just how incredible aromatherapy and essential oils are and how powerful they are when used properly.
Make no doubt about it, there is a reason that essential oils have been used for thousands of years-they are very powerful therapeutic tools and once you begin using them you will wonder why you haven't been using them all of your life!
Mark is an Approved Continuing Education Provider(APCE) with the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (#1805) and you will receive 5 CEU credits on completion of this course
On completion of this course you will receive a certificate from the Isla Verde Spa Training Academy and also be eligible to join to CTAA if you so desire.
All of Mark's Course are accredited with the CTAA (Complementary Therapists Accredited Association).
On completion of this course, you will have access to join the CTAA if you please. As a member of the CTAA you will receive these benefits:
- There are no prerequisites in this aromatherapy course. You will of course, need to get some essential oils